Thursday 14 November 2013

Welcome

Read: I read a lot. I'm going to write about books, reading, etc.

Go: In addition to reading, I want to write about the places we have been and the places where I want to go.

Adventure: How about finding a little taste of adventure in the everyday life?
Some adventures happen at home, some outside the home.
Some adventures happen in the kitchen. Cooking, baking, making things.
Some adventures have to do with walking, hiking, trail running, or being in the crew for an ultra runner...
In all adventures, I'm a follower of Jesus. I don't always pray that He'll lead me to adventures. The Christian life is not 'all about adventure'. But I believe it's good to keep my eyes, ears and heart open to what God leads me to.

I don't know what this blog will be. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment